Three Dimensional Geometry
Three Dimensional Geometry is an important aspect of mathematics for Class 12. In this post, we have covered all the important topics which are at the core of Dimensional Geometry. Practising the solutions given below can help you clear your doubts and master the topic well.
These solutions have been prepared and presented to you by the best teachers from all across India. Make sure to take a closer look and solve all of these as you prepare for your exams.
Topics and Sub-topics:
- 11. Three Dimensional Geometry
- 11.1 Introduction
- 11.2 Direction cosines and direction ratios of a line
- 11.3 Equation of a line in space
- 11.4 Angle between two lines
- 11.5 Shortest distance between two lines
- 11.6 Plane
- 11.7 Coplanarity of two lines
- 11.8 Distance of a point from another point
- 11.9 Angle between a line and a plane
Step-wise NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Maths Chapter 11
The topics and sub-topics mentioned above have been described in details. You can learn so much more about the topic when you follow the topics step-by-step and practice regularly. Make sure to solve every question so that you don’t miss out on anything important.